Fiber Distribution Modules – FDMs
Fiber Distribution Modules save time and money by reducing field termination time by up to 90%. The simple “plug in and play” feature of Fiber Connections’ Fiber Distribution Modules (FDMs), eliminates the need for on-site termination of fiber optic cables.
Our FDMs are designed to provide a compact and secure modular cabling system that is compatible with our Rack Mount Housings. The MTP® connector is located on the rear of each module for easy access when using pre-terminated MTP® Cable Assemblies.
FDMs are available with any standard 50/125µm (OM2, OM3 or OM4), 62.5/125µm and single mode fiber. We offer standard SC, LC, MTRJ, FC and ST front panel adapters and 12 or 24 fiber MTPs in the rear.
- Distribute MTP® trunk cables to your choice of single fiber connectors
- Multimode and Single mode available
- Fast and easy to install – Minimize installation cost
- Modular – Capacity can be added as needed
- Compact – Up to 48 fibers in a 1U panel, up to 288 in a 4U panel
- Flexible – Easily change connector types and system configurations
- Pre-tested – Guarantees low loss