HD Linear Splice Cassette
The HD Linear Splice Cassette is ideal for high density splicing applications where splicing into a standard communications rack or cabinet is necessary. Instead of using separate splice trays at the back of an enclosure, adapter plates in the front and fiber pigtails routed loosely in between, the HD Linear Splice Cassette accommodates all of these items in a neat little package which allows for maximum density and improved cable management features inside of a rack mount panel. Because of the wide body design of the cassettes, there is plenty of room for technicians to work which allows for easy routing of the fiber pigtails and placement of the splice sleeves. The cassettes slide neatly into either a 1U, 2U or 4U 19” rack mountable enclosure. A unique cable management tray is built into the front of each cassette which makes front of rack cable management a breeze. An optional sturdy cable management tray can be installed at the rear of the panel to accommodate incoming trunk cables.
- wide body design facilitates easy cable management and splice placement
- up to 24 splices in a single cassette
- available with standard LC and SC connectors/adapters and all standard fiber types
- convenient installation using sliding rail system with positive locking features
- many standard configurations in stock
- non standard configurations can be produced quickly in our North American manufacturing facility