Fiber Connections has a long history of making fiber optic cable assemblies in all configurations and lengths. We terminate standard simplex and duplex jumpers as well as custom lengths of any trunk cable. We work with all types of cables, single mode and multimode fibers and any connector available on the market today.
For your reference, click here to see some of the most common fiber optic connectors.
|The Fiber Connections Advantage |
- Standard and custom lengths available
- Single mode and multimode fiber options
- 100% optical performance testing
- Interferometer testing available upon request
- Long lengths available
- Pull kits can be pre-installed
- Hybrid copper/fiber cable assemblies
- Custom multi-fiber fan-out assemblies
- Connector options: LC, SC, ST, FC, MTP & more
Corning Gold Cable Assemblies
Fiber Connections Inc. is a Corning Cable Systems CAH Connections Gold Program member. Gold Program members adhere to Corning recommended manufacturing practices and are subject to annual audits by Corning Cable Systems.
Because of this commitment, Corning Cable Systems has extended its 25-year Extended Warranty program coverage to include simplex and duplex patch cords manufactured by Fiber Connections, for any project installed by a certified NPI member.
See our data sheets for detailed information on our Corning Gold patch cords - Single mode or Multimode